Friday again. Only 6 days to the longest day of the year and with this weather my mind keeps drifting to mince pies and mulled wine. (Shush brain while I get out the salad!)
Here’s the catch up of the Facebook Links for this week.
Recipe Idea You May like to Try:
- Start Your Day Right Toasted Amaranth via The Kitchn
- Wild and Wonderful Sea Beet Leafy Green Smoothie via Dorcas Barry
- Braised Artichokes via VegOnline.org
- Tomato Salad via Junglefrog Cooking
- Hearty Lentil Soup via The Vegetarian Society UK
- Spiced Sweet Potatoes Slices via The Vegetarian Society UK
- Pineapple Popiciles via SugarFreeMom
- Crispy Kale Crisps via Tastefully Julie
- A Raw Deal When It Comes To Good Food via Irish Times Health
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, so til next week, enjoy yourself.
Happy Cooking Marian