An oldlie but still delicious!
Here is a simple twist on one of my old favourites, now sweetened with agave and rice syrups. I’ve also used peppermint extract so adults are devouring it. The seeds have a lovely ‘crispie’ like bite to them.
Makes 12 (cupcake size)
Goodies you’ll need to have:
- 250g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup (85g approx)
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- 1.5 -2 teaspoons peppermint extract (or to taste)
- 230g spelt flakes and spelt puffs (half of each) or puffed rice
- Decorations of your choice (e.g. some extra seeds, dairy free / wheat smarties – I used a pack of whizzers which I found in a local health shop)
Putting it all together:
- Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Once boiled turn heat off.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place into a bowl over the saucepan of just boiled water. Add…
View original post 154 more words