The few links I liked and shared on my Facebook page this week…
- National Vegetarian Week: It’s near the end of the week but you may find a few more good things left to do this on their site.
- Lilys Tea Shop
Have you seen these teas? I haven’t but thanks to Irish Food Bloggers Association I’ll be getting some samples, so will be reviewing some of their teas soon. Will let you know,…whohoo!
- Ireland’s Raw Kitchen
Lots of raw goodies here to order online. One of my must try out this week to dos. Have a couple of their products already but must check out the online shop.
Handy How To Tips:
- Dried Lemon zest? via Saveur and thanks to Love & Lemons for sharing
- Also Jayne Byrne (nutritionist) gave this very useful tip also. “You can also do this in a dehydrator and add in other citrus peel as well. We do big batches and also use it on the garden to deter cats from digging up freshly planted veggie beds – so lots of uses :)”
- Baked CashewCheese thanks to An American Living in Ireland
- How To Cut A WaterMelon thanks to PCRM 21 Day Vegan Kickstart and from Super Healthy Kids
- 9 Reasons to Eat More Strawberries via Care2
- Nutrition Facts – Pecan via Vegonline
- Vegetarian Diet Provides Good Nutrition Health Benefits thanks to Dees Wholefoods for sharing
- A Breakfast Grain Salad with Blueberries & Hazelnuts via The Kitchn
- Coconut Vegetable Curry via And Love It Too! (vegan option included)
- White Bean & Lemon Soup via Alchemy in the Kitchen
- ‘Cheesy Popcorn‘ thanks to My Vegan Journal
Hope you enjoy the links above and find some, if not all, useful.
Til next weeks with more goodies, Marian