Did you ever just want a dairy packed digestive biscuit, enjoying the crunch as your teeth munched into them? Or enjoy the velvety softness of full dairy ice cream to follow? Mmm, just thinking about it.
Well this longing came to me last Sunday and wouldn’t budge. Try as I might nothing I ate would satisfy, tart, trifle, hazlenut & chocolate ice cream and the list goes on.
Finally tonight I had to give in. I was either going to attack Tony’s stack of milk chocolate digestives or find something to suit.
Fear not though I succeeded! Phew as well you know the suffering is just not worth the few seconds of pleasure.
Bag of Tricks: (well it is Halloween !)
- 1/2 tub of Booja Booja Pecan & Maple ice cream
- 1 pack Doves Farm Lemon Zest Cookies (10 cookies)
- I softened the ice cream to a level that could be easily scooped from the tub but not runny. Otherwise you’ll have it dripping down over your clothes as you bite into the biscuits.
- Place the ice cream on five of the biscuits and top off with the other 5 biscuits.
- Press down gently to sandwich the ice cream between the biscuits.
- Doves Farm Lemon Zest Cookies:
Made without: gluten, wheat, milk, salt, buckwheat, soya, nuts, eggs or hydrogenated fat.
- Booja Booja Pompompous Pecan & Maple Ice Cream
Dairy-free as well as soya, gluten cholesterol free.