Welcome to my blog.
Little about me
I’m a home cook (with a small business specialising in spelt products) but that’s for another day), and I especially love baking. As I’m now dairy, wheat and fish intolerant I’ve had to expand my repetoire and very quickly (to keep hunger at bay). You can also find me on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/speltforchoice
What this blog is for:
As I’m still in the early learning stages of learning I’ve decided to share what I’m finding in this blog, such as
- good recipes I’ve either developed or
- ones that I’ve tried that have work for me
- great places to eat out that offer dairy and wheat alternatives
- great courses to attend
- products that I’ve come across
- Other tips and useful trivia and anything that has helped me or I will come across in my journey towards a complete wheat and dairy free life.
Your Input if you’d like I’d also welcome any tips and suggestions that you’d like to share to not only to help me but any others that visit the blog.
No expert – Just an avid foodie
I’m not an expert in anything except what I like to eat, where I like to eat and all things foodie, and now with a strong dairy and wheat alternative/free focus my blog will I hope become a diary of my successes (and hopefully some of yours) on this journey.
Hope you enjoy and share all good ideas, tips etc.
Best Wishes for now & Thanks for dropping by.